top of page

Sun, 10 Mar


Live stream at TDE ESPORTS YouTube Channel

Battlegrounds Mobile India - Showdown

Registration fee: 60Rs. Prize pool: 1200Rs. #1. 400 #2. 250 #3. 150 #4. 100 #5. FREE SLOT IN NEXT SHOWDOWN B2B 3 Chicken Dinner with 50+ Finish = 300Rs. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE NO REFUND POLICY ON SHOWDOWN UPI: 8447698191@paytm

Registration is closed
See other events
Battlegrounds Mobile India - Showdown
Battlegrounds Mobile India - Showdown

Time & Location

10 Mar 2024, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm IST

Live stream at TDE ESPORTS YouTube Channel

About the event


1. Device Check:    - Management reserves the right to request a device check from any player two hours before scheduled matches. Players must comply with this request promptly.

2. POV Submission:    - After any match during the tournament, management can request the Point of View (POV) footage from any player for fair play verification. Players are required to provide this footage without delay.    - Teams with low-end devices must take a minimum of four screenshots in each zone stage, and at least one player from the team must record POV with voice of all players.

3. Re-Device Check:    - Following the completion of each match, management may conduct a re-device check. Players must adhere to this procedure and cooperate fully with the management team.

4. Player Responsibilities:    - Management will not take responsibility for automatic player room kicks, map not downloading kicks, and player ID time limit issues. It is the responsibility of the players to ensure their devices and connections are stable.

5. Character ID Requirement:    - All players must have a character ID level 30 or higher. Teams failing to meet this requirement will be disqualified from the tournament.

6. Violation Consequences:    - Any violation of the tournament guidelines, misconduct towards management staff, teammates, or opponents, and any breach of the code of conduct will result in the immediate disqualification of the team. Permanent bans may be imposed at the discretion of the management.

7. Prize Pool Distribution:    - If a prize pool-winning team is disqualified, 30% of their winnings will be donated to PM CARE Funds or a similar government donation campaign. The remaining 70% will be distributed equally among the other participating teams.

8. Tie Breaker:

- If two or more teams have same points then team with high survival/position points will be consider on top among other ties. In case of pure tie (both finish and survival points are equal), all teams with pure tie will be placed on same rank in points table.

9. Prize Pool Distribution in Pure Tie Breaker:

- If two or more teams are in pure tie situation then prizepool will be divided equally among them. For example, Team A and Team B both are in pure tie situation and on #1 position in points table. In this case, the prize money of #1 position will be divided equally among Team A and Team B and will be consider as joint winner of tournament.

Additional Notes:

- Teams are expected to maintain a professional and respectful attitude throughout the tournament.

- Any disputes or concerns should be reported to the management promptly for resolution.

- Participants must adhere to the game's terms of service and community guidelines.

- Any form of cheating, exploitation, or use of unauthorized third-party software is strictly prohibited.

By participating in TDE ESPORTS tournaments, all teams and players agree to abide by these guidelines. Failure to comply may result in severe consequences, including disqualification and permanent bans. The management team reserves the right to modify the rules if deemed necessary for the fair and smooth conduct of the tournament.


Paid gaming events involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk.


  • Registration ticket

    Sale ended



Share this event

bottom of page